Damru Instrument, India Meets India...
- Playing, Decoration & Showpieces (Use In Kirtan, Folk Dance, Puja, School Play, Kids Playing
- Material: Mango Wood; Color: Green
Damroo / Damru Size in Cm: – H-9 X L-10 X W-9 Damroo / Damru Size in Inch: – 4
- Indian Religious & Traditional Handmade Crafted Kids Playing Musical Instrument Lord Shiva 4 Inch Damaru/Damroo
- All Products of India Meets India are made by Various Indian Artisans of all age groups
- Riyaz Ahmed is a State awarded artisan and a musician.
- His passion for music is reflected in his art of creating near similar miniatures of various musical instruments.
- He also makes good smaller playing replicas of classical music instruments like tabla, sitar which kids at an age of 5-6 years can hold/ play.
Damru Instrument, India Meets India Handmade Kids
Indian Religious & Traditional Classical hand Shock Damru is a well-known folk musical instrument for drumming all over India.
Damru Instrument is mainly prepared by woods, metals, or skull with both ends covered by animal skins (goatskin) crossed girded-up strings made from cotton, leather or jute.
Damru Instrument is an hourglass-shaped drum, typically played with the bare hands; a player waves the instrument by twisting the carpus back and forth.
A Damroo player adjusts the pitch of the instrument by adjusting the pressure that is applied to these strings. Damru is involved with Hindu God Lord Shiva, it is Lord Shiva’s favorite musical instruments that is why Damru is also known as a power drum, which evokes psychical energy.