India Best Neckband in-Ear Wireless...
- 16-Hour Replay Time: Tune Charge has a 16-hour playback time.
- Tune Charge’s dedicated bass booster button allows you to enjoy thundering bass.
- With the Qualcomm 3003 Chipset in Tune Charge, you can expect incredible audio clarity.
- Tune Charge has a dual pairing mode that allows it to pair and connect with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Tune Charge now has an IPX5 sweatproof grade, allowing it to power you through even the most intense exercises.
With a 16-hour playtime, Tune Charge is one of Noise’s longest-lasting Bluetooth neckbands.
You can push your limits while listening to your favorite music loud and clear during your workout thanks to a Qualcomm chipset, a dedicated BASS booster button, and an IPX5 water-resistant rating.
With the inline remote-control buttons, you can now activate voice assistant or accept decline, or end calls without pulling your phone out of your pocket.
Additionally, the dual pairing feature allows you to link two devices at once, allowing you to watch movies or take calls without interruption.
The Bluetooth earphones measure 24 x 13 x 2 cm and weigh only 35 grams.
From the date of purchase, all Noise products, including accessories, are covered by a one-year warranty against manufacture defects.
Avoid exposing the earphones to extremely hot or cold temperatures, as this might harm the earbuds and cause them to deform.
Do not attempt to deconstruct the earbuds or toss them in the fire to dispose of them. Do not leave the earbuds in pockets with sharp objects or drop them.
If required, gently wipe the earbuds clean with a moist cloth instead of using abrasive cleaning solutions.
Last but not least, never listen to music at high volumes for lengthy periods of time because you may permanently harm your ears.