Best Redmi 9 Sky Blue comes with...
- 5MP front facing camera with AI Portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, and Pro mode | 13+2MP rear camera with AI Portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, and Pro mode
- HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density, and a 20:9 aspect ratio, measuring 16.58 centimetres (6.53 inches).
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB storage expandable up to 512 GB | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- With a 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 octa core processor and Android v10 operating system
- In the box is a 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery with a 10W cable charger.
- From the date of purchase, the gadget has a one-year manufacturer warranty and the in-box accessories, including batteries, have a six-month manufacturer warranty.
- Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, and User instructions are also included in the box.
Style name:4GB RAM 64GB Storage | Colour:Sky Blue
The display of this smartphone is a 6.53-inch HD + IPS display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
There is a display notch on the front, as well as a dual rear camera and a fingerprint sensor on the back. A 3.5mm headphone jack is also included on the smartphone.
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 CPU. When it comes to the operating system, this phone comes with MIUI 12 based on Android 10 with Dual Nano SIM support.
The phone is powered by a 5000mAh battery. According to the manufacturer, the battery can provide up to two days of battery backup.
The phone can charge at a rate of 10 watts. The Redmi 9 comes in three colors: Carbon Black, Sky Blue, and Sporty Orange, with a thickness of 9mm.
In terms of connectivity, the Redmi 9 offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a Micro USB port.
There are two versions of the smartphone.
The model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
The phone for the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The business has debuted Aura Edge Design on the phone, which is available in three color options: Sky Blue, Sporty Orange, and Carbon Black.
The smartphone comes with a dual rear camera configuration for photography. A 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor are used in the back camera.
AI Scene Detection, Portrait Mode, and Pro Mode are among the camera’s features. For selfies, the phone includes a 5-megapixel front camera.