2.0 USB Audio Interface, Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2 x 2, Professional Audio Quality
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and devices, audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Consistent with famous recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more.
- The state-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp stand-alone boutique preamps, powerful phone outputs with level control and selection for direct monitor, comparable to position, signal and clip signal
- USB port for connection and power, free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instruments/effects plug-in download on Behringer website.
- Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher, supports 2 input / 2 output streams with ultra-low latency on your computer, supporting the number of tracks: 4
- For support and questions, please contact us: 
USB Audio Interface, Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2 x 2 Audio
Design: Audio Interface
If you are looking for a simple, inexpensive, and effective way to record music on your Mac or Windows PC, check out the Behringer U-Foria UM2.
Ask any sales engineer at BAJAAO, and they will gladly tell you that you don’t need anything fancy to take your ideas, and the U-Phoria UM2 USB audio interface gives you everything you need.
Is, Onboard, you’ll find Behringer’s acclaimed XENYX microphone preamps, along with a dedicated instrument input, allowing you to sing yourself while playing guitar or keys.
And since UM2 includes a full copy of Tracktion, you’re ready to record, right out of the box.